Art With Markers

 

Little house with alcohol markers
There are times when you want to doodle but you want it to look like something. Seated on a Lazy Boy chair is not the best way to draw and create art. However, I could not wait to do it properly and I was just feeling like practicing with my many markers which I found rather difficult to master.

The best way to create is to just create no matter what the result looks like. After all, we all need some practice. So, I just drew something very basic to colour in. It is an opportunity to get away from the large computer where I design websites or create eBooks.

Painting or art with markers is my way of escaping from my usual work on a computer. It is my free time. So, the little house I made with alcohol markers my fit in a children's book since it looks so basic and plein but when I practice it doesn't matter to me what it looks like as long as I have some small creative time.

Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Watercolour Painting

I Painted a Horse

Karate - Self Defense at Shorei Martial Arts Academy (Kempton Park)