South African Wildlife

 

South African Wildlife

Warthog and babies


I had to wait for the opportunity to arrive to do the presentation of the wildlife animals for you. The photo above is of a warthog and her babies. we walked just a few feet by them and she didn't do anything to us. that is quite unusual behaviour for wild animals but it shows what is possible in South Africa if you know where to go. There are more photographs and I will be adding to my collection in November this year. Yes, next month.

Eland, Sable Antelope, Buffalo, Zebra, and Rhino are all popular wild animals to be found in special reserves in South Africa where they are protected and can be enjoyed in their natural habitat. These are pristine examples of wildlife here in Africa. There is a place where you can view them just as they live in nature in a most unusual place. As you can see from my leading image, I photographed visitors taking pictures with their mobile phones from a high vantage point at a special place that I visited. There is a very high and safe fence separating the people from the animals.

I am about to start blogging about completely new experiences because recent and exciting opportunities have opened up to me. How could I not share them with my readers?

Firstly, I would like to thank all the visitors to my blog for coming to have a look and read about a very odd mixture of subjects. I plan to make future experiences here more worth your while. So far, I have just blogged for the thrill of blogging and sharing some of my experiences. It has been a way of learning to put my thoughts on paper for others to enjoy. Yes, I first write it out on paper and then type my story on the computer.

Since 2012 when I started, I have been sharing some of my experiences on my blog. Recently, there have been lifestyle changes and I have taken many photographs during that time. So, I have decided to share new things with my readers. Most of my blog readers have now been coming from the USA and you will really enjoy some of my future posts.

I live in a country that is different from any other place on the planet. In the news it is often doom and gloom, but everyday life is not always like that. If you want to discover more about my part of the world, then that is what I will be sharing about - hopefully in a very pleasant way.

Please keep a lookout for my future posts and come back to enjoy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Watercolour Painting

I Painted a Horse

The Answer to Trouble