Chiropractic Benefits Your Life

Dr. Felix Starker on horseback


Dr. Felix Starker asked me to share some photos of him riding his horse in a competition. He is an avid equestrian enthusiast and rides competitively - winning in his class at this show! Chiropractic is also his lifestyle and Dr. Felix Starker leads by example in improving the lives of others through his chiropractic practice.

There is a case study about chiropractic treatment changing a life for the better that I recently shared on my blog. It’s about a 35-year-old white female elementary school teacher that suffered from chronic neck and midback pain for 5 years following a motor vehicle collision. The source: Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine.

In another article, I shared some important information dispelling the myth that Chiropractic adjustments only help musculoskeletal pain or injuries.

Truth: Chiropractic is proven to help musculoskeletal and organ health while also positively influencing every aspect of human performance. Read more about the subject here.

A while ago I wrote about a talented and experienced chiropractor in Kempton Park. This was referring to a testimonial from one of his patients. If you look at Dr. Felix on his horse then you are inspired to follow his example of enjoying a healthy and pain-free lifestyle. Read more about chiropractic on his website.

a silhouette of someone on a bridge, trees and mist.

“I live in the faith that there is a Presence and Power greater than I am that nurtures and supports me in ways I could not even imagine. I know that this Presence is All-knowing and All Power and is Always right where I am”
Ernest Holmes
Echoed by Dr. Felix Starker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Started Watercolour Painting

I Painted a Horse

The Answer to Trouble