Multi Temperature Palletised Road Freight Load Consolidation in South Africa
LMC Express (Pty) Ltd was established in 1997 to transport multi-temperature (refrigerated
and dry pallets) loads across South Africa. With offices in major cities such as Cape Town,
Durban, and Johannesburg they regularly transport palletised consignments for customers.
Their most popular route is between Cape Town and Johannesburg which they service four
times per week. During this time, they have grown from strength to strength and have
enabled their customers to grow their business.
LMC Express Services
- They transport dry, chilled, and frozen products – and non-refrigerated transport
- They have dedicated days they travel on all major routes in South Africa
- Pallet specifications safeguards their customers against shortages and damages, if adhered to
- They pledge to deliver your valued product in the same condition in which they collect it, or your money back (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Frozen products are at temperatures of -25° Celsius
- Chilled products are at temperatures of +4° Celsius
- They also transport goods that don't require refrigeration
LMC Express has Cold Store facilities at Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban depots. This enables them to maintain the cold chain for their customers’ products. Customers who wish to transport perishable products on a depot to depot basis can therefore rest assured that their product is stored under the correct temperature.
All LMC Express vehicle bodies and trailers are insulated and have built-in temperature automation systems that monitor the temperature at all times. They ensure load security, limit product damage, and assist SMME’s in building their business through a consistent supply chain.
Since LMC Express commenced marketing and promoting its pallet service, many larger manufacturers/distributors, have started using their services and have remained loyal and satisfied customers. Their customers represent a mixture of manufacturers of value-added food products destined for the retail market such as delicatessens, restaurants, and supermarkets.
Lately, they have combined services, route schedules, contact details, pallet specifications, important labels, and relevant information for prospective customers into a handy online catalogue. This can also be viewed here.
I have been involved with the management of LMC Express for one year now and am extremely impressed by their dedication and professionalism to the transport services they render to customers. You can obtain more information from their website or contact them directly for refrigerated or non-refrigerated transportation of goods.
Post a Comment