Occupational Health Services (Kathu - Northern Cape)
There are needs for occupational health (hygiene) services that ensure a high degree of the physical, mental and social well-being of workers in the workplace. This is to prevent departures from health controlling risks. By adapting work to people and workers to their jobs risks are controlled.
De Take Occupational Hygiene Services specialize in the fields of:
- Occupational Hygiene
- Radiation Protection
- Safety Management Services
Their main focus is in the mining industry, particularly in the Northern Cape around Kathu.
- De Take Occupational Hygiene Services offers the following specialized services:
- Occupational Hygienist Legal Appointment.
- Development of Occupational Health and Hygiene Hazards Identification and Risk Assessment.
- Development and Review of Mandatory Code of Practices.
- Conducting of Mandatory Occupational Hygiene Measurements.
- Analysis of Airborne Pollutants E.g. Alpha Quartz Silica
- Compiling of Mandatory Occupational Hygiene Reports for DMR
- Underground Mine Ventilation Management.
- Workplace Noise Assessment and Development of Hearing Conservation Program
- Whole-body and Hand-arm Vibration Assessment.
- Occupational Heat and Cold Stress Assessment.
- Diesel Exhaust Fumes Assessment
- Welding Fumes Assessment and Analysis
- Workplace Ergonomic Assessments
- Potable Water Sampling and Analysis.
- Trackless Mobile Machinery Illumination Survey